Übersicht über Kongressbeiträge von 2018
Mitglieder der German Breast Group präsentierten im Jahr 2018 folgende Beiträge auf internationalen Kongressen:
SABCS: San Antonio Breast Cancer Simposium, 4-8 December 2018, San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Geyer Jr. CE, Huang C-S, Mano MS, Loibl S, Mamounas EP, et al. Phase III study of trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) vs trastuzumab as adjuvant therapy in patients with HER2-positive early breast cancer with residual invasive disease after neoadjuvant chemotherapy and HER2-targeted therapy including trastuzumab: primary results from KATHERINE. SABCS 2018; GS1-10, oral presentation.
- Loibl S, Sinn BV, Karn T, Untch M, Treue D, et al. mRNA signatures predict response to durvalumab therapy in triple negative breast cancer (TNBC)- Results of the translational biomarker programme of the neoadjuvant double-blind placebo controlled GeparNuevo trial. SABCS 2018; PD5-13, poster discussion.
- Sinn BV, Loibl S, Karn T, Untch M, Kunze CA, et al. Pre-therapeutic PD-L1 expression and dynamics of Ki-67 and gene expression during neoadjuvant immune-checkpoint blockade and chemotherapy to predict response within the GeparNuevo trial. SABCS 2018; PD5-05, poster discussion.
- Seiler S, Schmatloch S, Reinisch M, Neunhöffer T, Schmidt M, et al. Cancer management and outcome of very young non-pregnant patients with breast cancer diagnosed at 40 years or younger– GBG 29. SABCS 2018; P1-17-07, poster.
- Huober J, Schneeweiss A, Blohmer J-U, Denkert C, Tesch H, et al. Factors predicting relapse in early breast cancer patients with a pathological complete response after neoadjuvant therapy – Results of a pooled analysis based on the GBG meta-database. SABCS 2018; P2-08-01, poster.
- Villegas SL, Lederer B, Untch M, Holms F, Ulmer H-U, et al. Similarities between low hormone receptor positive and hormone receptor negative breast cancer: An analysis of 4366 patients from multicenter clinical trials. SABCS 2018; P2-08-10, poster.
- Karn T, Denkert C, Sinn BV, Weber K, Nekljudova V, et al. Single-cell profiling identifies hypoxic carcinoma cells as source of an immunosuppressive VEGFA metagene. SABCS 2018; P3-10-01, poster.
- Massa C, Schneeweiss A, Karn T, Hanusch CA, Blohmer J-U, et al. Immunomonitoring of triple negative breast cancer patients undergoing neoadjuvant therapy with durvalumab - Results from the prospectively randomized GeparNuevo trial. SABCS 2018; P4-06-01, poster.
- Witzel ID, Riecke K, Laakmann E, Weide R, Neunhoeffer T, et al. Validation of different prognostic scores in breast cancer patients with brain metastases of the BMBC registry (GBG-79). SABCS 2018; P4-08-26, poster.
- Finn RS, Turner NC, Liu Y, Rugo HS, Loibl S, et al. Biomarker analysis of CDK 4/6 and endocrine pathways in hormone-receptor positive (HR+) advanced breast cancer (ABC) bone only disease patients: A joint analysis of PALOMA-2 and PALOMA-3 studies. SABCS 2018; P6-18-03, poster.
- Metzger O, Mandrekar S, Loibl S, Mundhenke C, Seiler S, et al. PATINA: A randomized, open label, phase III trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of palbociclib + anti-HER2 therapy + endocrine therapy (ET) vs. anti-HER2 therapy + ET after induction treatment for hormone receptor positive (HR+)/HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer (MBC). SABCS 2018; OT3-02-07, poster.
- Geyer, Jr. CE, Loibl S, Rastogi P, Seiler S, Costantino JP, et al. A randomized double-blind phase III clinical trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NAC) with atezolizumab or placebo in patients (pts) with triple negative breast cancer (TNBC) followed by adjuvant atezolizumab or placebo: NSABP B-59/GBG 96-GeparDouze. SABCS 2018; OT3-05-01, poster.
- Ignatiadis M, McArthur H, Bailey A, Martinez J-L, De Azambuja E, et al. ALEXANDRA/IMpassion030: A phase III study of standard adjuvant chemotherapy with or without atezolizumab in early triple negative breast cancer. SABCS 2018; OT3-05-02, poster.
- O'Leary B, Lira ME, Huang S, Deng S, Xie T, et al. Longitudinal ctDNA sequencing using an expanded genomic panel in the PALOMA3 trial of palbociclib plus fulvestrant. SABCS 2018; PD2-02, poster discussion.
Polley M-YC, Dickler MN, Johnston S, Goetz MP, de la Haba J, et al. A clinical calculator to predict disease outcomes in women with hormone receptor-positive advanced stage breast cancer treated with first-line endocrine therapy. SABCS 2018; P2-07-05, poster.
ESMO: European Society for Medical Oncology, 19-23 October, 2018, Munich, Germany
- Untch M, Jackisch C, Schneeweiss A, Schmatloch S, Aktas B et al. Impact of nab-paclitaxel dose reduction on survival of the randomized phase III GeparSepto trial comparing neoadjuvant chemotherapy of weekly nab-paclitaxel (nP) with solvent-based paclitaxel (P) followed by anthracycline/cyclophosphamide for patients with early breast cancer (BC). Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, mdy270.185, 188PD, poster discussion.
- Reinisch M, Seiler S, Hauzenberger T, Schmatloch S, Strittmatter H-J, et al. Final analysis of the Male-GBG54 study: A prospective, randomised multi-centre phase II study evaluating endocrine treatment with either tamoxifen +/- gonadotropin releasing hormone analogue (GnRHa) or an aromatase inhibitor + GnRHa in male breast cancer patients. Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, mdy424.007, 273PD_PR, poster discussion.
- Fasching PA, Laible M, Weber KE, Wirtz RM, Denkert C, et al. Validation of the MammaTyper® pathological complete response (pCR)-score as a predictor for response after neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NACT) in patients with early breast cancer (BC). Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, mdy269.166, 168P, poster.
- Fasching PA, Laible M, Weber KE, Wirtz RM, Denkert C, et al. Evaluation of the MammaTyper® as a molecular predictor for pathological complete response (pCR) after neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NACT) and outcome in patients with different breast cancer (BC) subtypes. Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, mdy270.222, 227P, poster.
- Pohl E, Schneeweiss A, Hauke J, Moebus V, Furlanetto J et al. Germline mutation status and therapy response in patients with triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC): Results of the GeparOcto study. Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, mdy270.238, 243P, poster.
- Loibl S, Metzger O, Mandrekar S J, Mundhenke C, Seiler S et al. PATINA: A Randomized, Open Label, Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Palbociclib + Anti-HER2 Therapy + Endocrine Therapy (ET) vs. Anti-HER2 Therapy + ET after Induction Treatment for Hormone Receptor Positive (HR+)/HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC). Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, mdy272.357, 369TIP, poster.
- Decker T, Denkert C, Lübbe K, Müller V, Mundhenke C, et al. Anti-hormonal maintenance treatment with or without the CDK4/6 inhibitor ribociclib after first line chemotherapy in hormone receptor positive/HER2 negative metastatic breast cancer: A phase II trial (AMICA) GBG 97. Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, mdy272.352, 364TiP, poster.
- Cristofanilli M, Slamon DJ, Ro J, Bondarenko I, Im S-A, et al. Overall survival (OS) with palbociclib plus fulvestrant in women with hormone receptor-positive (HR+), human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative (HER2−) advanced breast cancer (ABC): Analyses from PALOMA-3. Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, mdy424.009, LBA2_PR, poster.
- Lambertini PM, Maio MD, Poggio F, Pagani O, Curigliano G, et al. Physicians’ knowledge, attitudes and practice towards fertility and pregnancy-related issues in BRCA-mutated breast cancer (BC) patients (pts): Results from the BCY3/BCC 2017 survey. Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, mdy300.009, 1692P, poster.
- Hui R, Pearson A, Cortes Castan J, Campbell C, Poirot C, et al. Lucitanib for the treatment of HR+ HER2- metastatic breast cancer (MBC) patients (pts): Results from the multicohort phase II FINESSE trial. Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, mdy272.281,289PD, poster discussion.
Day C, Middleton D, Loibl S. Application of CDK4/6 inhibitors in practice: Effect of online education on clinician competence and confidence. Ann Oncol 2018;29, suppl_8, 343P, poster.
ECI: 5th European Congress of Immunology, 2-5 September, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Massa C, Mueller A, Schneeweiss A, Hanusch C, Huober J, et al. Immunomonitoring of triple negative breast cancer patients undergoing neoadjuvant therapy (GBG89, Geparnuevo trial). ECI 2018;P.B1.03.10, poster.
DGS (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Senologie), 38 Jahrestagung, June 14-16, Stuttgart, Germany
- Thill M, Seiler S, Decker T et al. A randomized, open-label, phase IV study evaluating palbociclib plus endocrine treatment versus a chemotherapy-based treatment in patients with hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer (PADMA); poster
- Decker T, Barinoff, J, Furlanetto J et al. Anti-hormonal maintenance treatment with/without the CDK4/6 inhibitor ribociclib after 1st line chemotherapy in HR+/HER2- metastatic breast cancer: a phase II trial (AMICA) GBG 97; poster
- Kümmel S, von Minckwitz G, Vladimirova V et al. Investigating Denosumab as an add-on neoadjuvant treatment for RANK/L-positive or RANK/L-negative primary breast cancer and two different nab-Paclitaxel schedules - 2x2 factorial design (GeparX); poster
- Loibl S, Jackisch C, Seiler S et al. A randomized, double-blind, phase III trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy with Atezolizumab/Placebo in patients with triple-negative breast cancer followed by adjuvant continuation of Atezolizumab/Placebo (GeparDouze); poster
- Furlanetto J, Thode C, Huober J et al. Changes in hormone levels (E2, FSH, AMH) and fertility of young women treated with neo-/adjuvant chemotherapy (CT) for early breast cancer (EBC); poster
- Noske A. Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes predict better DFS from intense dose-dense (idd) EPC regimen - results from the German Adjuvant Intergroup Node-positive Study (GAIN-1); oral presentation
- Reinisch M. Erste Daten der MALE Studie: Welche Hormontherapie ist die effektivste beim Mann?; oral presentation
- Reimer T. Update INSEMA-Studie; oral presentation
ASCO, June 1-5, Chicago, USA
- Loibl S, Untch M, Burchardi N et al. Randomized phase II neoadjuvant study (GeparNuevo) to investigate the addition of durvalumab to a taxane-anthracycline containing chemotherapy in triple negative breast cancer (TNBC). J Clin Oncol 36, 2018 (suppl; abstr 104); oral presentation.
- Möbus V, Noeding S, Ladda E et al. Neo-/adjuvant phase III trial to compare intense dose-dense (idd) treatment with EnPC to tailored dose-dense (dt) therapy with dtEC-dtD for patients with high-risk early breast cancer: Results on pathological complete response (pCR) for patients treated within the neoadjuvant setting. J Clin Oncol 36, 2018 (suppl; abstr 568); poster.
- Kümmel S, Wimberger P, von Minckwitz G et al. Investigating denosumab as an add-on neoadjuvant treatment for RANK/L-positive or RANK/L-negative primary breast cancer and two different nab-paclitaxel schedules: 2x2 factorial design (GeparX)—An interim safety analysis. J Clin Oncol 36, 2018 (suppl; abstr 569); poster.
- Geyer CE, Loibl S, Rastogi P et al. NSABP B-59/GBG 96-GeparDouze: A randomized double-blind phase III clinical trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NAC) with atezolizumab or placebo in Patients (pts) with triple negative breast cancer (TNBC) followed by adjuvant atezolizumab or placebo. J Clin Oncol 36, 2018 (suppl; abstr TPS603); poster.
- Telli M L, Metzger O, Timms K et al. Evaluation of homologous recombination deficiency (HRD) status with pathological response to carboplatin +/- veliparib in BrighTNess, a randomized phase 3 study in early stage TNBC. J Clin Oncol 36, 2018 (suppl; abstr 519); poster discussion.
- Matikas A, Foukakis T, Möbus V et al. Dose tailoring of breast cancer adjuvant chemotherapy aiming at avoiding both over and undertreatment: Results from the prospective PANTHER study. J Clin Oncol 36, 2018 (suppl; abstr 538); poster.
- Noske A, Weber K, Möbus V et al. Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes to predict DFS from intense dose-dense (idd) EPC regimen: Results from the German Adjuvant Intergroup Node-positive study (GAIN-1). J Clin Oncol 36, 2018 (suppl; abstr 527); poster.
- Guerini-Rocco E, Gray K P, Munzone E et al. Molecular alterations and late recurrence in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive node-positive breast cancer (BC): Results from the “SOLE” trial. J Clin Oncol 36, 2018 (suppl; abstr 517); poster discussion.
Denkert C, Untch M, Benz SC et al. Signatures of mutational processes and response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer: A genome-based investigation in the neoadjuvant GeparSepto trial. J Clin Oncol 36, 2018 (suppl; abstr 574); poster.
- Kolberg H-C, Liedtke C, Bauerfeind I et al. Association of clinical/pathological parameters with axillary involvement in early breast cancer in patients with limited sentinel node involvement after neoadjuvant chemotherapy (NACT). J Clin Oncol 36, 2018 (suppl; abstr 559); poster.
AACR, Apr 14-18, Chicago, USA
- Loibl S, Treue D, Budczies J, Weber K., Stenzingeret A et al. Mutational diversity and therapy response in breast cancer - a sequencing analysis in the neoadjuvant GeparSepto trial. Cancer Res 2018;78(13 Suppl):Abstract nr LB-027; poster